Thursday, March 21, 2013

BINGO!

With a little help from our fellow birders I was able to relocate the Fieldfare this morning on Maple Street in Carlisle. As reported it was associating with some Robins and feeding on Barberries on private property. A really cool bird to see!! Here a few of my poor photos:
CHECKLIST HERE

Fieldfare
Fieldfare
After the Fieldfare hunt in Carlisle I stopped over at Great Meadows NWR. Finally got a good look at a Red-shouldered Hawk. Other highlights were Tree Swallows, Green-winged Teal, Bufflehead, Ring-necked Ducks, Hooded Mergansers, Coot, Northern Shoveler, and Common Goldeneye. I was on the lookout for Eastern Phoebe and Rusty Blackbirds but I didn't see any.

Red-shouldered Hawk
Northern Shoveler
Common Goldeneye (M-right, F-left)


No comments:

Post a Comment