Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Target Birds 1/26/13

Headed to the North Shore Saturday morning to checklist some of the winter sea-birds I've yet to see this year. I'm still struggling with gulls and hoping to be able to pick out something other than the usual cast to characters(RBG, Herrings, GBBG, etc.)

Here's a list of my target birds for Saturday 1/25/13 in the Nahant/Lynn area:

Brant
Common Eider
Surf Scoter
White-winged Scoter
Black Scoter
Long-tailed duck
Bufflehead
Common Goldeneye
Red-breasted Merganser
Common Loon
Horned Grebe
Mew Gull - **Lifer
Snow Bunting

I also plan to swing by Jamaica Pond to check the Redheads for 2013 and am hoping to see the Red-headed Woodpecker ** at Fenway.

Anyone who'll be in these areas please feel free to email me and we can join forces.


No comments:

Post a Comment