Friday, December 21, 2012

A New Scope on Life

Much to my wife's chagrin, I finally(after a long 6 months) purchased my first spotting scope. A Vortex Razor HD angled model. So far I love it. An amazing clear picture that will surely allow me to spot birds I would have otherwise missed. The only downside I see thus far is the quality of light when I am zoom in fully.  I will say that this is a small price to pay. For those of you who are considering this scope, note that the adapter for "digiscoping" with your DSLR requires a 50mm fixed focal lens. I do not have this, and so continues the spending spree on birding and photo equipment.  

My First Scope Trip: Lordship Marsh
My First "Digiscope" with iPhone 4
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/599692-USA/Vortex_RZR_A1_Razor_HD_20_60x85_Spotting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment